Tri Properties has played a significant role in the Triangle metro area real estate marketplace since 1979 and participates in all facets of commercial real estate including acquisitions/dispositions, development/project management, brokerage, property management, and consulting. The firm offers a wealth of real estate experience and extensive knowledge about the Triangle market to a broad spectrum of institutional, private and corporate clients.
Until 1986, Tri Properties focused primarily on its in-house accounts. This type of background broadened the firm's knowledge of investment real estate from the owner's perspective. As the market changed, so did Tri Properties. Today, Tri Properties has developed into a market leader providing third-party real estate services to a variety of clients. It no longer builds for its own account; thus, it has no bias with the builder/developers. As a result of this growth process, the client receives the benefit of ownership background/expertise without the pitfalls of internal conflicts of interest.
Today's sophisticated real estate market requires a level of professional expertise and local market knowledge far greater than was required even a few years ago. At Tri Properties, a team of professionals of all real estate disciplines has been assembled to service the investor/tenant communities. The objective is to maximize returns for the investor clients while providing quality environments where tenants can grow and prosper. But this responsibility is taken beyond the scope of business. At Tri Properties, building relationships is the firm's main focal point. That means taking a personal interest in the clients and exceeding their expectations. It also means demonstrating integrity and professionalism in its staff and its work.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Management (CCIM)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Triangle Office Building Association (TRAOBA)
- Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors (TCAR)
- Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women (TCREW)
- Triangle Community Coalition (TCC)
- North Carolina Chamber
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Regional Transportation Alliance (RTA)