We know that to earn a tenant’s loyalty, we must not only understand tenant needs, we must anticipate them. At Tri Properties our team is committed to delivering that level of exemplary service. Among the largest property management firms in the Triangle, we have established a service record unmatched in today’s marketplace. Tri Properties’ competitive advantage is our ability to operate as a team – within our department, within our company and by partnering with select vendors to make every decision the most informed and best option for the performance of your asset.
Tenant retention is a primary focus of the entire Tri Properties’ team. Our managers routinely visit our customers to learn more about their needs and concerns so that they are able provide and suggest immediate solutions. Our maintenance engineers are highly skilled individuals who are given the independence to quickly resolve concerns directly while out in the field. On a daily basis they represent the asset owner in a proficient and professional manner. Our property managers prepare and administer efficient annual operating budgets that support a high level of tenant service while maximizing and enhancing the value of the asset for you as an owner.
As an industry leader, we strive to exceed expectations by continuing to refine our practices through education, training and technology. Our Property Management team has over 100 years of combined experience in the commercial real estate industry and is actively involved in BOMA, IREM, TCAR, IFMA, and TCREW, with several holding FMA, RPA and CPM certifications. Our competitive purchasing volume and strategic vendor relationships benefit both landlords and tenants. We also continually seek ways to be environmentally responsible by methods such as reducing energy consumption, which not only conserves global resources but also translates to higher profitability and greater property value.
WHY TRI PROPERTIES MANAGEMENT?
• We take a preventive approach to reduce reactive maintenance.
• We have longevity in the market and among our staff which translates into superior performance based on years of experience.
• The TPI Service System, a web-based maintenance system, offers our clients better service and convenience.
• Our maintenance staff is on-call and available 24/7.
• We receive preferential responses and cost savings as a result of our impressive portfolio and cultivated relationships with vendors
- Principal Real Estate Investors
- Crown Realty & Development
- White Ventures
- Federal Capital Partners
- Davidson & Jones Corporation
- UNC Healthcare
- Mark Properties
- Franklin Street Partners
- North Carolina Medical Board
- LC Industries
- Pizzagalli Properties, LLC
- Fonville Morisey
- North Carolina Department Of Health & Human Resources
Tri Properties, Inc.
4309 Emperor Blvd. – Suite 110
Durham, North Carolina 27703
(919) 941-5745 phone